Please Join Us for the 2021 OHCA Annual Convention
September 15-16, 2021
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
We look forward to getting together in-person for Oregon’s largest event for long term care professionals.
We are excited to once again be able to connect exhibitors and attendees in person at the 2021 Annual Convention Trade Show. We will follow best practices for attendee safety at the time.
Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance registering.
OHCA has reserved two hotel blocks for this event, both within walking distance of the event venue.
Hyatt Regency (Oregon Convention Center location)
- next to event venue
- $159/night, king bed or two queen beds
- Book your room here
Courtyard Marriott (Portland Downtown/Convention Center location)
- 2 blocks from event venue
- $139/night, king bed
- Book your room here
Triumph Over Change: 2021 and Beyond, Presented by Christopher Ridenour
Few things encourage “shift” quite like a global pandemic, political pandemonium, civil unrest, and lest we forget, murder hornets. Through it all, have you grown more patient, more resilient, or do the words “punch drunk” and “jetlagged” better describe your current mood? The weight of crisis management has left our providers and team members exhausted and easily triggered. They are starving for greater connection, elevated compassion, and confident optimism in addition to our guidance. Unleashing hope and higher performance from others, however, fails without our courage to self-assess and course correct. There’s no one chapter in the leadership manual that prepares us for enduring mayhem and change. This session will reintroduce you to your sanity by offering tips and ideas for how to stay engaged, while helping others to stay focused on organizational goals and higher performance.
For the last twenty years Christopher has traveled, nationally, keynoting and providing consultation on Leadership Development across North America and Canada. Some of his projects and clients include: Argentum, American College of Healthcare Administrators, American Healthcare Association, Pioneer Network, and the National Center for Assisted Living. Christopher has worked for an aging services management company, developing high-impact staff education focusing on critical employee competencies.
Safety Considerations and COVID-19
OHCA is working on our event protocols and procedures for this event. Please view our current event safety protocols here.
The OHCA Annual Convention Awards Program honors long term care professionals, residents, volunteers, and business partners for outstanding service to Oregon’s long term care and community-based care residents and clients. This year’s awards program will be held in conjunction with the OHCA Annual Convention.
Please nominate deserving caregivers and staff members for a special OHCA award!
Nominations will be accepted online only through this form. Nominations are due by Sunday, August 8.
Awards will be given out in the following categories:
- Administrator of the Year – Community-Based Care and Skilled Care
- Above and Beyond Service
- Caregiver of the Year
- Enrichment of Life: Employee/Employee Group
- Innovative Program & Improvement
- Nurse Leader Award – Community-Base Care and Skilled Care
- Outstanding Business Partner of the Year
View the Award Nomination Guide here.
Submit your nominations here.
FAQsView event FAQs Here
Exhibitors and SponsorsReserve Your Sponsorship or Booth Here
View all sponsorship details in our 2021 Sponsorship Guide.
Please contact Rosie Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or for assistance securing your booth or sponsorship.
OHCA business partner members receive significant price discounts on Annual Convention sponsorships and booths. Please contact Rosie Ward, email@example.com, or click here to inquire about business partner membership. View all business partners here.
Thank you to the 2021 Annual Convention sponsors and exhibitors to supporting this important and exciting event!
Current event sponsors and exhibitors:
- 3M Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division
- !Alert Systems, LLC
- Abbott Nutrition
- Actrive Healthcare
- Aegis Therapies
- Alliance Insurance Group
- Alzheimer’s Association Oregon Chapter
- American Medical Technologies
- Arris Healthcare
- ATC Healthcare Northwest
- BOK Financial
- Bristol Hospice-Oregon
- Calmoseptine, Inc.
- Charter Construction
- Cintas Corporation
- Columbia Roofing and Sheet Metal
- Connect America
- Consonus Healthcare
- Contract Interiors, LLC
- Deacon Construction, LLC
- DermaRite Industries
- Direct Supply
- Energy Trust of Oregon
- Essity Personal Care, Inc.
- First Quality Products, Inc.
- Fresh Aire Office Fragrance and Deodorizing Services
- Genoa Health Care
- HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
- Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
- Heartland LTC Pharmacy
- Hormel Health Labs
- Incite Strategic Partners
- Independence Rehab
- Infinity Rehab
- INPHO Information on Hold
- Insight Worldwide, Inc.
- Integrated Healthcare Solutions
- Integrated Systems Group
- Interactive Medical Systems
- Keating Jones Hughes, P.C.
- Kindred Hospice of Portland
- KPD Insurance, Inc.
- Lane Powell PC
- Lifetime Exteriors
- Lockton Insurance Brokers
- LRS Architects Inc.
- Lyons Magnus
- McKesson Medical Surgical Extended Care
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Metro West Ambulance, Inc.
- Moss Adams, LLP
- Next Step
- NorthWest Engineering Service, Inc.
- Nutricia North America, Inc.
- Office of the Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Oregon Care Partners
- Performance Systems Integration
- Pinnacle Quality Insight
- PROPACPAYLESS Pharmacy
- Propel Insurance
- R&H Construction Co.
- Sache International Language
- SAIF Corporation
- Schetky NW Bus Sales
- Select Rehabilitation, LLC
- Signature Hospice Home Health
- SimplyThick, LLC
- Smeed Communications
- Spartan Chemical Co Inc
- Summit Cleaning and Restoration
- Sunovian Pharmaceuticals
- SYSCO Portland
- Tenderly Hospice, LLC
- Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP
- United Wound Healing
- Voohries and Associates Senior Living Management and Consulting
- West-Com * TV., Inc.