Caregivers and Med Techs – Are you out of work or laid off?
Use this opportunity to launch a new career that is meaningful and will make a difference for our most vulnerable population.
We are open and we are actively looking for those displaced from their jobs by COVID-19. We can offer you temporary and long-term positions.
Come work for Farmington Square Gresham, a Radiant Senior Living community dedicated to the care of those with Alzheimer’s and dementia as well as assisted care.
We set the standard for maximizing the quality of life and dignity of our residents by providing a comprehensive training program. Our philosophy of care is based upon respect, patience, dignity and the encouragement of independence.
We are looking for high-energy, caring and compassionate Care Givers and Med Techs who believe in providing superior care. Full-time and part-time shifts are available. Flexible schedules including nights, days, weekends and holidays are available.
• Competitive wages
• Paid Time Off (30 hours or more per week)
• Full Health Insurance package (low cost health, dental, vision, EAP, Flexible Spending and more)
Care Giver and Med Tech Responsibilities
• Assist residents with ADLs (activities of daily living)
• Ensure a safe environment by following internal policies, procedures and regulations.
• Document resident care and notify Wellness Director of any changes.
• Ensure resident rights.
• Med Techs have additional medication administration duties.
• Prefer one year of experience, but are willing to train caring and compassionate individuals.
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to pass a background check
Please feel free to apply in person, forward resume or apply online at the link listed below:
or apply directly using the link listed below:
1655 NE 18th Street
Gresham, OR 97030