Executive Director / Administrator
Our community is looking for an experienced Executive Director or Administrator to assume overall operations The Executive Director will be responsible for managing the overall operations of the Community, which includes providing an appropriate environment for both residents and employees; establishing and maintaining family relations; meeting financial expectations, and maintaining regulatory compliance.
We are a family owned and operated community is located in Southwest Portland. We are home to 32 residents across two cottages. Our beautiful communities provide a warm and home-like environment while maintaining an up-scale look.
What you need to know
• Actively participate in and provide leadership for the community and its staff. Supervise directly/indirectly all staff in the community.
• Direct the management team to ensure the success of the Community including accountability for all areas of operations meeting all financial and budgetary objectives.
• Participate and be accountable for oversight of all marketing and sales activities and results.
• Operate the Community in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and ensure the safety and security of residents and staff.
• Responsibility for overall sales/occupancy results
• Understand and have the ability to influence sales culture
• Hold sales teams accountable to utilization of sales systems and standards
• Lead and contribute to sales, marketing, and business development strategy
Benefits & Compensation
• Full Healthcare benefits
• 401(k) and retirement – community will match
• Salary + quarterly & yearly bonus, and incentives
• PTO & extended vacation time
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send a resume and contact information to Phillipe Bittar. We typically reach back out within 48-hours. Good Luck!!
Portland, OR 97219