At Regency Pacific Management, our philosophy is centered on, ‘Bringing Independence to Living and Quality to Life’, for the many residents we serve. We specialize in Retirement/Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehabilitation Therapy, Respite Care, Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Services.
Regency Village at Prineville is looking for an experienced and dedicated Executive Director. The Executive Director is responsible for day-to-day operations of the building. The Executive Director ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures and provides oversight of property management, personnel administration, and provision of resident services.
• Ensures implementation of policies and procedures relating to resident care.
• Supervises and assists in provision of all resident services, including the coordination of those provided by independently contracted ancillary healthcare providers as requested by residents and families.
• Conducts assessments, negotiates service plans, develops service schedules, and updates service information as indicated by resident need.
• Ensures that residents are appropriately assessed on a timely basis and charged in accordance with that assessment.
• Meets with resident and/or designated agent(s) to review assessment and charges.
• Assists residents to participate in self-governance activity through Resident Council and committee meetings.
• Acts as an advocate for residents and maintains communication with designated agent(s) as requested and required.
• Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction at residence.
• Promptly investigates complaints and reports findings. Ensures follow-up communication occurs to complainant and that substantiated complaints are resolved to reasonable satisfaction of complainant.
• Working with the Director of Nursing, recruits, interviews, hires, supervises, evaluates and disciplines residence staff.
• Ensures the availability of qualified, appropriately trained staff for the house.
• Supervises and assists in orientation and training of staff.
• Ensures that new hire paperwork is completed accurately and timely.
• Coordinates and assists in administration of wages/benefits for employees, processes and approves payroll and ensures accuracy of personnel records.
• Ensures staff adherence to policies, procedures, and work rules.
• Develops and implements marketing plans with WHO and Marketing Team to accomplish occupancy targets.
• Follows up calls on warm and cold leads weekly.
• Develops and maintains a favorable public image and participates in community organizations.
• Conducts tours for potential move-ins.
• Adheres to and conveys philosophy of supporting dignity, privacy, independence, choice, individuality, and a home-like environment for residents.
• Coordinates building, residents units, common areas and adjacent grounds with Maintenance Director. Ensures apartments are rent ready.
• Operates with resources provided and ensures that income and expenses are controlled and properly maintained based on the budget.
• Ensures that resident invoices are delivered and the residence’s accounts receivables are collected on a timely, consistent basis.
• Ensures safety and security of residents, staff, visitors, and building’s contents.
• Is on-call 24/7; arranges appropriate coverage when absent from building or unavailable to respond to emergencies.
• Ability to travel, including overnight, to attend meetings and training programs.
• Performs other tasks/duties as assigned.
• Maintains administrator license or certification per State requirements.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Education or experience sufficient to meet position requirements or s required by State regulations.
• Meets all mandatory health requirements by State regulations.
• Maintains CPR and/or First Aid Certification as required by State regulations.
• Experience in managing a program or residence for older adults preferred. One year of supervisory experience required.
• Meeting continuing education requirements of job classification and position.
Regency Village at Prineville is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO).
Apply by emailing your resume or going to our website.
830 NE Elm St.
Prineville, OR 97754