Health Services Director *$5000.00 Sign On Bonus*
The Health Services Director works closely with the Executive Director and Resident Care Coordinator to
ensure the quality care of all residents. The position requires an understanding and commitment to the
principals and values of the community and must demonstrate flexibility with residents who have complex
situations. Will assist with the training of the Med Aides in tasks required for a safe and compliant medication
delivery system. The Health Services Director position requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts regular “Coordination of Care” plan conferences with each resident and responsible family
• Maintains current task list for caregivers and updates timely as ADL changes occur
• Becomes familiar with the service plan program and all of the reports it can create
• Implements interim service plans as care needs change and assures all Med Aides are in-serviced
• Orders incontinent supplies as well as durable medical equipment as needed.
• Assures home health, hospice and ancillary care providers communicates their visits and provides
necessary documentation of their visit
• Completes MAR audits
• Monitors the medication room to assure organization and cleanliness
• Assists with tracking and recording incident reports. Assures the incident investigations are completed.
• Works as manager of the day as directed by Executive Director
• Maintains a monthly budget for the Health Services department
• Maintains and tracks that all health services staff have the necessary training required for their job
such as CPR, First Aid, and dementia training, if applicable
• Full staff management responsibilities for healthcare staff including hiring, training, performance
reviews, counseling and discharge, if necessary
• Other tasks as assigned
• Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse
• Proficiency in English preferred
• Receives and maintains CPR certification
• Experience in clinical nursing practice or long-term care administration preferred but not required.
New grads welcome!
• Demonstrated ability to appropriately delegate responsibility with necessary authority without
relinquishing his/her overall responsibility and accountability for the delegated task
• Must possess a current state-specific driver’s license and appropriate driving record
• Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs.
835 E. Main Street
Molalla, OR 97038