Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Gateway Living is a unique campus-style setting where one can feel at home while receiving 24-hour personal care and services. Our campus has 11 homes; six homes for our Memory Care, four homes for our Mental Health residents, and one home is where our Residential Care residents reside.
Our LPN’s will provide basic bedside care under the direction of a registered nurse (RN). Duties may involve monitoring vital signs, changing dressings, and collecting samples for medical tests.
• Must have current LPN certification
• 1-2 years’ experience as an LPN in a long-term residential care setting (mental health experience preferred).
• Ability to successfully communicate with resident family, RNs, GNP, caregivers and medical professionals.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology.
• Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal history background check.
• Working knowledge of Eldermark Software program or similar electronic resident record.
• Proficiency with computer software programs including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Candidates can apply by providing their resume, cover letter to
Karla Ramsdal, HR Manager
245 E 4th Ave., PO Box 1848
Eugene, OR 97440
611 N Cloverleaf Loop
Springfield, OR 97477