Registered Nurse (RN)
Our one job – love the residents. And we know, it takes the right staff.
CherryWood Village combines independent living, assisted living, and memory care, with the highest standard of service in a resort-style, secure community.
Our Mission : To Enhance Lives and Celebrate the Excitement of Living .
Our Vision : To Redefine What It Means to Retire through Continuous Innovation and Exceeding Expectations .
Our 5 Key Values : Cherish our Residents, Cherish our Staff, Cherish our Vitality, Cherish our Trophy Assets, and Cherish our Financial Responsibilities .
If this excites you and would like to know more, we would love to hear from you. We offer a dedicated management team, opportunities for recognition, growth and advancement, programs and encouragement for your personal wellness, a fun workplace, and family to be part of.
Open Job Position: MEMORY CARE REGISTERED NURSE (Memory Care Health Services Director)
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
• Current State of Oregon RN license;
• Experience in the delivery of health services;
• Great attitude, and ability to be trained;
• Ability to work in a supervisory capacity and to demonstrate leadership;
• Flexible schedule and availability to work on weekends and holidays;
• A love of working with the elderly in a customer-service-oriented environment; and
• Ability to have fun every day, and Enhance Lives and Celebrate the Excitement of Living.
• Support medication technicians and caregivers in providing care and assistance to residents with their activities of daily living as required by their care plan;
• Delegation responsibilities as outlined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing and company policy ;
• Perform nursing/clinical assessment of resident ;
• Implement, review and revise resident service plans according to the resident’s current and changes in their condition;
• Ensure that residents are safe, cared for, and comfortable;
• Ensure good communication to nursing staff and Director, and proper reporting/documentation as outlined;
• Promote teamwork and continuity of care at all times;
• Adhere to additional duties assigned by the Director.
Summary of Benefits :
• Health Insurance Benefits including Medical & Prescription, and Dental
• 401k Retirement Fund with Employer-Match Program
• Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave, and Holiday Pay
• Vitality Program – Vitality Center (Fitness Gym and Pool) Free Membership and Earn $$ for using it.
• Staff Meals – Low cost up to no cost
• Walk and Bike Commuters Program – Earn $$ for walking and/or riding your bike to work
• Discounted Bus Passes• Carpooling Program – Earn a gas card
• Employee Referral Program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Available to all employees on day one
Please call us today to schedule a time to meet with us, visit us and fill out an application form, or send your resume via this post.
CherryWood Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Registered Nurse Director of Health Services Director of Nursing Services
10721 SE Cherry Blossom Drive
Portland, OR 97216