Guided by Goodness, Loyalty, Faith, and Fun, Compass Senior Living is a culture-centric company seeking a dynamic, relationship-driven individual to provide strategic direction with a strong financial acumen to Regional Directors who have direct oversight of community operations of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care communities.
This leader will believe in the value of providing person-centered, elder directed services and will work collaboratively with Regional Directors to ensure communities meet or exceed budgeted census, revenue, employee retention, customer satisfaction, compliance metrics, and net operating income goals while not compromising quality of care and services.
• 10+ years of direct experience or equivalent with Assisted Living and/or Memory Care operations
• 5+ years in a position as a Regional Manager or a Corporate Level position with a strong working knowledge of Senior Housing operations and core business functions
• Strong financial acumen with proven track record of driving revenue growth and exceeding set business objectives
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex programs, processes, and policies to translate into positive performance outcomes through formulating recommendations/strategies for improvement that meet overall goals
• Proven knowledge of budgeting processes and the ability to read and interpret budgetary and financial reports to determine if revenues and expenditures are meeting targets
• Demonstrated ability to present and discuss complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding and approval
• An admirable work ethic, a love of learning new things, and a desire to go above and beyond when it really counts
• Responsible for frequent and ongoing mentoring and collaboration with the Regional Directors.
• Able to identify and proactively adjust financial shortfalls. Assists Regional Directors in identifying areas for additional revenue growth through market rates, level of care, ancillary revenue, etc., as well as expense reduction strategies.
• Facilitates and ensures consistent communication amongst regional team and Compass leadership team. Interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, including residents, family members, vendors, investors, etc.
• Must be willing to travel 50% of the time.
• Insurance after 60 days of employment (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) retirement fund after 1,000 hours work
• Voluntary benefit options (life and disability insurance)
Please respond with a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
360 E 10th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401