Wellness Director (RN) – Central Oregon
Our client is an industry leader who specializes in providing a sense of home to our assisted living and retirement/independent living residents. They have an excellent opportunity for a caring and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a Wellness Director in their Central Oregon community.
The Wellness Director is responsible for the coordination and oversight of health and supportive services provided to residents at an Assisted Living Community. Responsible for day-to-day clinical operations of the community to ensure residents’ healthcare needs are being met. Provides training, supervision, and monitoring of staff in the administration of direct care within the community. Performs ongoing assessment/observation of residents’ physical and psycho-social needs and coordinates with other departments to assure quality, protective care. Interacts directly with staff, residents, resident family members, vendors and professional contacts within the community.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Diploma in Nursing from an accredited nursing program. RN license must be in good standings.
• Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management.
• Minimum of 2 years working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies.
• One year in a supervisory/management position, with experience in budgets, staff development, training and scheduling.
• Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn our client’s applications.
• Ability to pass a comprehensive background check.
• $2K Sign-on Bonus
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Employee discount program
Our client is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO).
Don’t delay; apply today!