Senior Retirement Housing Conference9/10/20199am3pm
This event is intended for professionals operating, owning and working in independent senior living and senior housing communities.
This full day conference will focus on the most important content related to those running independent senior living communities and senior housing communities including the Fair Housing Act, employment law, landlord/tenant law, food services, and dining operations.
This event is packed with relevant and timely topics and will offer attendees key ideas and objectives to meet existing requirements and plan for the future.
- The Fair Housing Act and Americans with Disabilities Act
- Setting Yourself Apart with Food Service and Dining
- Trends in Independent Living and Senior Housing Design and Performance
- Family Leave, Pay Equity and Marijuana: Employment Law Hot Topics
- POLST, Advanced Directives and More in Senior Housing
- Landlord/Tenant Law
Headline Sponsor: Lane Powell LLC