OHCA offers an energetic and well-balanced educational program to appeal to a diverse audience at all OHCA education and events. Please note, for vendor/service providers OHCA only considers education proposals that are OHCA business partner members. Learn more about business partner membership here.Click Here to Submit Your Proposal for OHCA’s 2022 Educational Events.
Speakers Will be Chosen Based Upon the Following Criteria:
- Quality, timeliness and value of content
- Relevance to the needs of long term care professionals
- Requested honorarium – in an effort to keep registration fees at a minimum for attendees, OHCA operates on a limited expense budget. Therefore speakers who will waive the request for honorarium or fees will be given top priority. Presenters who waive their fee will be given a complimentary registration into the conference and will have the opportunity to network with other attendees and presenters. Presenters gain visibility and credibility as a leader in the profession by being showcased as a presenter.
Suggestions for Topics:
- COVID-19 Related Topics
- Workforce Related Topics (recruitment, retention)
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care (innovations, new advancements)
- Regulatory Compliance and Survey Preparedness
- Strategic Thinking and Innovations
- Quality Improvement Programs and Projects
- Resident Mental Health and Care Practices
- Life Enrichment and Enhancing Resident Quality of Life
- Sessions are to be educational in nature and presenters may NOT use a session as an opportunity to spotlight a company, product, or service.
- Submitting a proposal does not guarantee that your presentation will be selected. OHCA reserves the right to make final presentation selections and edit abstracts.
- Speakers will be chosen based upon quality, timeliness of content, value of content, and relevance to the needs of OHCA members.
- Presenters who offer to waive the honorarium or speaking fees will be given top priority.
Submit your proposal for the 2022 educational events here.
Questions: Contact Melodie King, CMP, Director of Education, at email@example.com or (503) 726-5227.