OHCA offers an energetic and well-balanced educational program to appeal to a diverse audience at all OHCA education and events.
OHCA is now accepting presentation proposals for the 2020 Annual Convention. Submit your proposal here. Proposals are due by March 15.
- Workforce Related topics (recruitment, retention)
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care (innovations, new advancements)
- Regulatory Compliance and Survey Preparedness
- Strategic Thinking and Innovations
- Quality Improvement Programs and Projects
- Resident Mental Health and Care Practices
- Sessions are to be educational in nature and presenters may NOT use a session as an opportunity to spotlight a company, product, or service.
- Submitting a proposal does not guarantee that your presentation will be selected. OHCA reserves the right to make final presentation selections and edit abstracts.
- Speakers will be chosen based upon quality, timeliness of content, value of content, and relevance to the needs of OHCA members.
- Presenters who offer to waive the honorarium or speaking fees will be given top priority.
Questions: Contact Melodie King, CMP, Director of Education, at email@example.com or (503) 726-5227.